of 4 payments
9-15 DAY DELIVERY
Made to Last Forever.
That amounts to over 400 million kilograms of plastic waste!
Pod Plus offers the highest rated stainless steel reusable coffee pods at the best prices.
Our mission is to help our environment as much as we can.
By Choosing Pod Plus, you are not only saving yourself hundreds of dollars in coffee expenses but you are doing your part in helping the environment!
Simple 3 steps.
1. Choose your favourite ground coffee.
2. Fill the pod and press down firmly with the temper.
3. Enjoy your environmentally friendly coffee.
BONUS: You can even become your own barista by experimenting different combinations of coffee, quantity and pressure. Something you will never be able to do with a standard PLASTIC coffee pod.
You're In Full Control!
Your Pod Plus Capsule will be paid for in
Using our Pod Plus Capsule You Will Save
$2562 per year
ENTER GIVE AWAY!
Win A Nespresso Creatista Machine
+ Our Special Reusable Pod Gift Kit
Valued Over $500
- 1. Yes, you can wash them in your dishwasher.
- 2. After having used the capsule, be careful to wait a few minutes before grabbing it as it will be hot. Grab it and empty the coffee inside once its temperature has decreased. Then clean it with water.
- 3. Make sure there is no more ground coffee trapped somewhere prior to cleaning the capsule.
- • Check Our Compatibility Page for information
- • Your Pod Plus reusable capsule will feel different in the chamber to the single-use pods you may be used to using. They are made from a tougher material so you will need to put a little more elbow grease into locking in your pod.
- • Some machine can be a bit stiff in the beginning, if you're having trouble try removing the o-ring from the pod and you should be able to close the handle.
- • For Dolce Gusto, you will need to aline the arrow/hole on the top of your pod with the markings on the front of the Dolce Gusto pod cradle – this will ensure that the machines needle can lock into the pod.
- • Put an empty Pod Plus capsule into your machine.
- • Press the short shot button on your machine. Does the water flow freely through the pod? If yes, now fill your pod with coffee and press the short shot on your machine.
- • If so, your coffee is ground too fine and the water cannot push through the coffee inside the pod. Disposable coffee pods use coffee that is ground coarser so the water can flow easily through the pod. We recommend a "stove top grind".
- • Using a grinder will allow to roast any roasted beans which you can grind fine to medium at home.