Did you know there are over 50 billion single-use coffee capsules thrown away every year? That amounts to over 400 million kilograms of plastic waste!
This is why we created Pod Plus reusable coffee capsules, 100% made of stainless steel, that will last forever.
Buy Once & Use Forever.
We mean it when we say this coffee is good. Refill them with the coffee you love and produce a strong coffee.
You can even become your own barista by experimenting with different combinations of coffee, quantity and pressure, Something you will never be able to do with plastic coffee pods.
If you’re not a fan of a strong coffee you can even use our pods to make Tea, Hot Chocolate, Chai Latte etc…
You're In Full Control!
Problem: By 2050, there is going to be more plastic in the sea than fish.
Solution: Our reusable coffee pods have already offset over 2.5 million single use plastic bottles from circulation and we’re only just getting started.
Problem: Plastic coffee pods aren’t just bad for our environment, they’re also bad for our health.
Solution: Pod Plus Capsule is made of 100% stainless steel without bisfenol A (BPA) or aluminium, which makes it non-toxic while heated. In single-use capsules Furlan was also discovered, a carcinogenic element that you will never find in Pod Plus capsules.
Problem: 95% of our office thinks using plastic pods is boring. You might too.
Solution: Our stainless steel coffee pods are reusable and refillable, which means you can refill them and experiment with different coffee flavours. … I could continue, but I can promise you, we’ve thought about everything, again and again. You can ask us anything else here too. Otherwise, go and get your hands on one before they’re gone because we can’t always keep up.
How To Use
Yes, It's that easy...
Your Pod Plus Capsule will be paid for in
Using our Pod Plus Capsule You Will Save
$2562 per year
Why Choose Pod +?
Give A Crap About The World
We are firm believers that the world does not need more products; rather, it requires better solutions to existing problems. We understand how much Australians enjoy their coffee, but this should not come at the expense of our environment.
So at Pod Plus our goal is two-fold; to leave the world a better place than we found it; and people better off than before they found us. Our mission is critical, and we want coffee loving Aussies to be able to play their part.
Every Cup Counts!
Bonus: We Have More Coffee & Eco Goodies; Check Them Out Here
& Make The Switch
Due to high demand we often sell out. If you have any further questions,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. Yes, you can wash them in your dishwasher.
- 2. After having used the capsule, be careful to wait a few minutes before grabbing it as it will be hot. Grab it and empty the coffee inside once its temperature has decreased. Then clean it with water.
- 3. Make sure there is no more ground coffee trapped somewhere prior to cleaning the capsule.
- • Check Our Compatibility Page for information
- • Your Pod Plus reusable capsule will feel different in the chamber to the single-use pods you may be used to using. They are made from a tougher material so you will need to put a little more elbow grease into locking in your pod.
- • Some machine can be a bit stiff in the beginning, if you're having trouble try removing the o-ring from the pod and you should be able to close the handle.
- • For Dolce Gusto, you will need to aline the arrow/hole on the top of your pod with the markings on the front of the Dolce Gusto pod cradle – this will ensure that the machines needle can lock into the pod.
- • Put an empty Pod Plus capsule into your machine.
- • Press the short shot button on your machine. Does the water flow freely through the pod? If yes, now fill your pod with coffee and press the short shot on your machine.
- • If so, your coffee is ground too fine and the water cannot push through the coffee inside the pod. Disposable coffee pods use coffee that is ground coarser so the water can flow easily through the pod. We recommend a "stove top grind".
- • Using a grinder will allow to roast any roasted beans which you can grind fine to medium at home.